An increased awareness of the dangers of mold growth in the home and office is finally bringing many individuals the knowledge and plan of action needed to improve the indoor air quality that according to research is the cause of many health issues.
If you find that you or a loved one is suddenly suffering from allergies or sinus infections, if they are rubbing and complaining about their eyes, if their stomach is giving them trouble on a daily basis then it is possible you have been exposed to mold and the mycotoxins that the spores release.
The Medical community has stated in multiple case
studies that Headaches, Memory Loss, Dizziness,
Trouble Concentrating, Tremors, and Mood Swings
are symptoms of mold toxicity and should not be
ignored. The symptoms they have associated with
mold exposure is great, but here are just a few:
Fatigue, Weakness, Muscle Cramps, Headaches,
Unusual or Unexplained Pain or Aches, Light Sensitivity,
Red or Irritated Eyes, Blurred Vision, Sinus Problems,
Cough, Shortness of Breath, Memory Fog, Loss of Concentration or Focus, Abdominal Pain or Discomfort, Numbness or Tingling, Vertigo or Dizziness, and Tremors.
These are just a few of the symptoms. Independent Medical Studies and the Mayo Clinic research have shown the link between mycotoxins from mold exposure and life threatening health issues. The bottom line is, you can't get better regardless of the treatment you receive if you continue to live or work in an environment that is full of mold and the mycotoxins that are released.
To learn more about different types of mold commonly found in homes and their mycotoxins click here.